Join the New England QIN-QIO on Sept. 20 from 12-1 p.m. for a webinar focusing on care transitions best practices.
During the webinar, attendees will hear from experts featured in the podcast, and have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss the following:
- Defining Care Transitions and the Role of the Community Physician Office
- Techniques on Managing Complex Medication Regimes
- An Introduction to CMS's Transitional Care Management Services Codes
After the webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Identify best practices for improving care coordination and reducing unplanned utilization
- Utilize Medication Therapy Management (MTM) services to optimize medication use for improved patient outcomes
- Understand the use of Transitional Care Management (TCM) codes and how to effectively bill for reimbursement
To register, click here.
You are invited to submit any questions you may have in advance to Michele Kelvey-Albert.